Holi is the festival of colours. No one can imagine Holi without colours. Holi brings people together, it’s a Gala moment where people leave their differences, move forward towards forgiveness and repair their broken relationships. Its occurs in the month of February or March which means the end of the winter season and start of spring season and also signifies the victory of good over evil.
Holi brings happiness in the lives of people as well as recreational time for all the family members reunion and spend some quality time together. People follow so many rituals in Holi, and the best part is India is the land of colours and on Holi one can see the actual colour of the nation like brotherhood and respect.
India represents culture and diversity, Holi is one of that festival which join the people of all religion together whether it is Hindu, Muslims, Sikh, Jain or all other religions. The beauty of this festival is that it is celebrated in different ways in different parts of India but the interesting part is, it is celebrated with similar enthusiasm dedication and passion.
Earlier Holi was celebrated with natural and skin friendly colours but now synthetic colours are used by people which not good for skin and cause health problem. People use this products because of its cheap nature and feasibility. So it very crucial to protect your skin from damages and diseases.
Here are the 6 ways by which you can protect your skin in Holi –
1. First thing on the day of Holi, you have to do is to wash your body and hairs with water and conditioner. Don’t think that I can bath after playing Holi. This not only helps you to be fresh and energetic but also in protection of you skin. After that apply coconut or mustard oil to grease up your body. For hairs, after shampoo use this oils to make your hair slippery. This method not only save you from harmful colours as well as easy for you to wash your colours smoothly and don’t forget to lubricate your ears and nose too.
2. As far as possible try to wear full sleeves clothes to cover up your whole body that less and less portion of your skin remain exposed for the contact with colours. Apply sunscreen to your exposed areas to protect your skin for harmful UV rays. For Girls, use nail polish to paint all your nails.
3. Use more and more natural and safe herbal colours and avoid toxic colours. If by chance you used synthetic colours then don’t rub the area, it will cause redness, irritation and rashes and cause damage to your skin tissues.
4. For the protection of eyes wear Sunglasses. Because the colours which we use in Holi are very harmful. Eyes are the most sensitive part of your body, and chemical content in the colors can cause irritation and allergies.
5. Stay hydrated all the time on this Holi. You can drink water, juice to make your body energetic and healthy. Avoid liquor and alcohol which harms your body.
6. Don’t stay in the wet clothes because the Holi is the time when climate changes frequently, so it obvious that it can make you the victim of seasonal fever and diseases. So play with dry colours and overall avoid the wastage of water too.
Last but not the least, Play safe and be safe, with respect and dignity
Adobe Photoshop has emerged as the popular image editing software that lets you edit your… Read More
Some of the high schools and colleges have a large compound. Students often need to… Read More
Gaming has dramatically evolved over the years and more so with the advent of rich… Read More