Recently, Wi-Fi connectivity has been a common issue in Windows 11. The Microsoft team has noticed this problem and suggested the right solution for users. You don’t want to worry about Wi-Fi problems because they are solutions available to fix Windows 11 Wi-Fi Connection Issues. You must understand why Wi-Fi remains disconnected in Windows 11 and pick the right solution.
When your desktop or laptop has networking problems, Windows 11 has elements to reorganize Ethernet network adapters and Wi-Fi to resolve the connectivity issues. Sometimes, it reduces the Wi-Fi speed on the device and surface. Reset elements will fix existing configurations and renovate the networking settings. It will reinstall the driver of the network adapter.
The user cannot choose the particular Wi-Fi; this element will automatically remove the adapter. It is essential to reinstall other networking applications after completing the process. If you report complaints regarding error messages such as Unidentified Network, no internet access, or slow Wi-Fi speeds, this article is for you. Here are some methods to troubleshoot the Wi-Fi problem in Windows 11.
Restart your desktop and ensure Wi-Fi is switched on
Restarting the device is one of the effective solutions for many computer problems.
- You can go to the Start menu and hit on the power button.
- After that, you can hit restart option
The device will take a few minutes to restart. Sometimes, Wi-Fi turn-off can happen accidentally.
- Go to settings, click on Network, and internet tap.
- You should check whether Wi-Fi is enabled.
Switch On or Off Airplane Mode
When Wi-Fi disconnects on Windows 11, a simple solution to this issue is to enable airplane mode and disable it on the desktop. It will restart the Wi-Fi connection automatically and enables radio devices on the computer, such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and others. Let’s see some steps to turn on or off airplane mode:
- You can press the Windows + A key to go to the action center on the device.
- Select the flight mode button that will turn on flight mode
- The airplane mode will be disabled after a few seconds
- Use Wi-Fi on your device and observe whether the issue is fixed.
Connect to Wi-Fi network automatically
If the Wi-Fi network is nearby, it will not connect to Wi-Fi as the connection is turned off automatically. If you want to enable Windows 11 to connect to the Wi-Fi network automatically, follow the steps below.
- Press Windows + A to go to the action center. Hit on the arrow next icon to the Wi-Fi.
- Hit on Wi-Fi Properties. It will take you to Wi-Fi properties in the windows setting app.
- Turn on Connect automatically when in range choice in the window setting page.
- Now, the window 11 computer will connect automatically to the Wi-Fi network.
Permit WLAN AutoConfig Service
WLAN AutoConfig Services deal with everything in WiFI operations in Windows 11. Users may experience Wi-Fi disconnect problems on a Windows 11 laptop or desktop when this service is automatically delayed. Therefore, you should enable the WLAN AutoConfig service for effective Wi-Fi usage on your device.
- Open the Run window by pressing the Win + R.
- Enter services.msc and click OK
- Now service window screen will open
- Please search for the WLAN AutoConfig option and double-click on it
- Edit the startup category to Automatic and hit on the start option
- Click on the OK option, and it will enable the service.
- Now restart the device and check whether the Wi-Fi disconnection problem is fixed.
Also read – How to fix Error 0x0 0x0 Forever?
Wi-Fi forgetting and reconnecting
Forgetting the Wi-Fi Network and reconnecting to it is the simple method to troubleshoot the Windows 11 Wi-Fi Connection Issues. To get started, follow these steps:
- Use Windows + A key to go to the action center
- Hit on the arrow icon next to the connected Wi-Fi icon
- Pick the Forget option by Right-clicking on the wireless network
This step will disconnect the Windows 11 device from the Wi-Fi network and unsave the password.
- Once forgotten, reconnect to the same Wi-Fi and type the password.
- Now, you can check whether the Wi-Fi connection problem is fixed.
Reset your network settings
Restarting the network setting on the desktop helps to flush and renew previous policies and configurations smoothly. It is the best way to resolve the Wi-Fi connection problem on Windows 11 devices. Here are a few steps to reset the network settings.
- Open Windows Settings with the help of Windows + I
- Hit the Network and Internet option
- Pick Advanced network settings
- Select the Network reset feature
- Hit on reset now option
It will install the network driver again and reconfigure the Wi-Fi or internet setting that helps to fix the Wi-Fi connection problem.
This article assisted you in troubleshooting the Wi-Fi Connection Issues in Windows 11. After fixing the Wi-Fi connection problem, you can access the internet connection on your device smoothly. When planning for window 11 repair, you should create the backup. There is a chance of data loss many times during the window repair. Creating a data backup helps you to restore data whenever you need it.
Also Read – How to Take Screenshots on Windows 7, 10, and 11 Laptop