It is important to have an Internet connection that allows for uninterrupted streaming. As a result, you’ll want a router that matches your speed and has all of the features you need. This article compares and contrasts the top WiFi routers in India based on their pricing, functionality, and other factors to help you choose the best WiFi router.
Your ability to stream films or surf websites without interruptions will be greatly enhanced by choosing the correct router. Of course, you’ll have access to all of the wireless router options available. But how will you determine which is the best?
During the router selection process, pay attention to parameters such as the band channel and antenna count. You should also look at the router’s data transfer speed and its ease of configuration. You can choose between a dual-band, and a tri-band router, depending on your needs. If you only intend to use the router at home, a single-band router should be sufficient. Choose a router that offers various connections for commercial spaces and business needs. Some of the best dual-band wifi routers are discussed below:
1. TP-link N300 WiFi Wireless Router TL-WR845N
This router is ideal for VoIP calls, HD video streaming, and online gaming. Router mode, range extender mode, access point mode, and WISP mode are all available on the TL-WR845N N300 Wi-Fi Wireless Router from TP-Link. Their mobile phone’s TP-LINK Tether app simplifies management and installation. With this router, you can expect a high level of performance. It offers a guest network capability that allows your guests to access the Wi-Fi network in a secure and safe manner. It is indeed the best dual band wifi router India that you can avail.
- The TP-link N300 provides wireless communication that is quick and responsive.
- Everyone can benefit from its exquisite style and textural appeal.
- It is compatible with IPv6, the current version of the Internet protocol.
- In order to improve Wi-Fi stability, the router is equipped with three antennae.
- It comes with the TP-Link Tether app for easy installation and administration.
2. D-Link DIR-615 Wireless-N300
This Router is most suitable for a 450 sq. ft apartment or small house. In addition, it has a frequency of 2.4 GHz and a maximum download speed of 300 megabits per second (Mbps). Consequently, it enables you to download, share, and upload at lightning-fast speed. A wide range of operating systems are supported by the router. It is straightforward to set up and will only take a few minutes to complete. Additionally, it uses twin active firewalls to safeguard the Internet server from virus attacks and other malware, as well as supporting both WPA and WPA 2.
- Advanced firewall options are included.
- There are high-gain antennae included in this model to extend the Wi-Fi range to up to 450 square feet.
- RJ 45’s ISP input is compatible with this cable.
- A total of 10 wireless devices can be controlled by the D-Link DIR-615.
- Excellent bandwidth optimization will be provided.
A small office or home with Wi-Fi demands will be satisfied with the D-Link DIR-615 Wireless-N300 Router. At least 10 metres may be covered by the signal, which can readily penetrate 2 to 3 barriers. Even after 18 to 20 hours of continuous use, it will not overheat, making it a superb investment.
3. TP-Link AC750 Dual Band Wireless Cable Router
This router is ideal for larger rooms or office spaces with more space. AC750 Wireless Cable Router from TP-Link provides greater network coverage with omnidirectional signal. Wireless high-speed connections can be made over longer distances with the use of three extra antennae that are mounted to the unit. Your iOS or Android device’s network settings can be managed with ease using Tether.
It is capable of handling intense duties, such as HD video streaming, and other similar tasks. In addition to range extender and router modes, this device has an access point mode. It features 4 LAN ports (10/100 Mbps) and 1 WAN port (10/100 Mbps). Parental controls and a WPS button are among the features included in this device.
- Dual-band connections of 733 Mbps are available.
- This radio frequency is 5.8 GHz.
- The router is equipped with three external antennas.
- Installation and setup are simple.
- The 802.11AC, which is the next-generation Wi-Fi technology, is built into this device.
The TP-Link AC750 router is ideal for three-bedroom apartments. It can run continuously for 20 hours without experiencing any heating problems. Three years of guarantee is a good thing to have, and the setup process is simple. Generally, this router would be an excellent choice for larger homes or offices.
4. TP-Link Archer C6 Gigabit MU-MIMO Wireless Router
This router is best suited for larger rooms and offices. Archer C6 is a fantastic router for your home or office, with Gigabit MU-MIMO capabilities. In addition, it supports 80802.11ac standard bandwidth. In addition to the one internal antenna, it features four exterior antennae. Consequently, you may expect seamless wireless connections and optimum coverage.
Because to its Qualcomm chipset, it offers a smoother experience. Installing and configuring TP-Link Tether is really straightforward. It also has a Mesh capability and can connect to numerous devices at the same time. As a result, Wi-Fi dead zones are avoided, and a smooth connection with the same Wi-Fi name is provided.
- It has 10x quicker Gigabit connectivity than its predecessor.
- This device has a bandwidth of 2.4 GHz.
- It’s compatible with all operating systems and doesn’t lag.
- It is equipped with four exterior antennae and one internal one.
- Using the Tether App, it’s easy to set up and administer.
According to customer evaluations, it is straightforward to set up and allows users to connect up to four phones and three laptops at once. Most importantly, it is able to play UHD videos without experiencing lag. As a whole, it’s a solid router that offers excellent value for the money.
5. Tenda AC10 AC1200 Wireless Smart Dual-Band Gigabit WiFi Router
This router has two wireless bands and is capable of Gigabit speeds. Multitasking and gaming are the best uses for this device. A stable and wide Wi-Fi connection is provided by the Tenda AC10 AC1200 wireless router. MU-MIMO and Beam-forming technology provide multi-device performance. Over 30 devices in your home can be connected to it. A dual-band 802.11ac wave 2.0 Wi-Fi signal is robust on the router. There is no need to panic if you have forgotten your password or username and are unable to log in. With a 1 GHz CPU, it’s perfect for online gaming and streaming, and it’s energy-efficient, too. This is the best wifi router for long range.
- It uses DBI Omni-directional antennas of 4 x 5.
- It boasts a strong 1GHz CPU and 128Mb of DDR3 memory.
- It has a dual-band Wi-Fi connection that is both fast and reliable.
- For better Wi-Fi coverage, this device contains four antennae that are neatly trimmed.
- Full gigabit ports are available on 1 WAN and 3 LAN ports.
According to user feedback, both channels of Wi-Fi signal are very powerful. Parental control works flawlessly and takes very little effort to set up. With this router, setting up the guest network is very fast, and the software works very as well.
6.Tenda N301 Wireless-N300
This is the best choice for small houses. Your daily activities such as chat, streaming videos, email, online gaming, etc. will be greatly enhanced by the Tenda N301 Wireless-N300 device. It connects to the ISP’s network as a client and shares the network connection with other users. No disruptions will occur with the 300 Mbps wifi speed. Parents will like the parental control function. When needed, you may easily set up the guest network. Power adapter, CD with materials, and manual are included.
- It is simple and easy to set up and install.
- It comes with two fixed 5 DBi Omni-directional antennae that are permanently attached to the device.
- Wireless speed is 300 Mbps, which is appropriate for delicate applications such as medical monitoring.
- It has a WAN port and three LAN ports on board.
- The WPS button provides strong security.
The Tenda N301 router appears to be well-built and an excellent value. Fast connectivity makes it easy to set up and administer.
7. TP-LINK TD-W8961N Wireless N300 ADSL2+
This is a router with increased speed up to 300 Mbps, maximum range, and fast configuration. It gives a dynamic connectivity option. Connectivity concerns can be solved with its two 5 dBi antennas. In addition to having a maximum speed of 300 Mbps, it is extremely sturdy. For devices with high bandwidth requirements, this router also provides excellent support.
- The TP-Link TD-w8961N comes with a fantastic setup and assistance package that makes it easy to get started. Wireless security may be configured with a single touch.
- With this router, you get a 4-port switch as well as a wireless access point.
- Improved encryption and security are enabled with a one-touch WPS button. In addition, it contains a simple on/off switch.
- Multiple devices can be connected to the TP-Link TD-w8961N via its four RJ45 ports.
This router is a great choice for ADSL Internet. Internet speed is consistent, and this equipment will perform flawlessly. Easy connecting choices for most Internet services are included with the device’s decent configuration. The configuration process will take only a few minutes.
8. TP-Link Archer A5 AC1200 WiFi Dual Band
This router is best for IPTV streaming and many connections. There is no doubt that TP-Link Archer A5 AC1200 has a high Internet speed. The aggregate speed of a dual-band router is 1200 Mbps, making it the fastest router in the market. A quick switch from the 2.4 GHz channel to the 5 GHz channel is required. For convenient networking, the Smart Access Point is equipped with standard 802.11ac security protection. For those in search of high-speed Internet access, this device is for you.
- An interactive interface is available on this device. It has up to four LAN ports and one WAN port, allowing for a variety of connection possibilities.
- With the TP-Link Archer A5 AC1200, you have a wide range of connectivity options. Four external antennas are included.
- Time is saved through a simple setup process. For faster settings, use TP-Link Tether instead.
- A guest login mode is available for quick Internet access.
- It also supports IPTV streaming with 4K bandwidth.
9. Tp-Link TL-WR840N Wireless Router
This Router is ideal for small business and home office networking needs. For streaming HD video, VoIP, and online gaming, the TL-WR840N provides superb and sophisticated wireless performance. On the sleek and elegant exterior, a Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button assures WPA2 encryption, preventing outside intrusions into the network
A wireless router based on 802.11n technology, the TL-WR840N provides customers with wireless performance of up to 300Mbps, which is sufficient for HD streaming, online gaming, and huge file downloading.
- Using its clear channel selection feature, Clear Channel Assessment (CCA) automatically eliminates channel conflicts and completely realises the benefits of channel binding, considerably improving wireless performance.
- Administrators can determine how much bandwidth is allocated to each PC using IP-based bandwidth control.
- Getting online is quick and easy with the improved user interface and setup wizard or the CD-based setup wizard.
10. D-Link DIR-841 – AC1200 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Gigabit Router
Computers and mobile devices can access the Internet nearly anywhere using the DIR-841 device, whether it’s at home or in the office (within the operational range of your wireless network). When the 2.4GHz band and the 5GHz band are both active at the same time, a wide range of functions can be performed. This is the best dual band wifi router-5Ghz that you can get.
MAC address filtering, WPS, and WMM are among the capabilities supported by the router’s wireless interface. There is a button on the router to turn the Wi-Fi network on and off. When you leave home, for example, you may easily switch the router’s WLAN by pushing a button, and any devices connected to the router’s LAN ports will remain online as a result.
- Ports for Gigabit Ethernet WAN and Fast Ethernet LAN are available on the system.
- There are speeds of up to 300Mbps at 2.4GHz and 867Mbps at 5GHz.
- Change the mode to router, access point, repeater, or client by pressing the appropriate button.
- IPV6 support is included in the software.
- MU-MIMO technology delivers extreme Wi-Fi performance.
Selecting the best Wi-Fi router is never an easy decision to make. You must consider a number of aspects while selecting the finest router for your needs. Priority should be given to determining what your apps will be and how many devices you will connect. From hundreds of things to pick from, there is something for everyone. You should always consider the Dual band wifi router price before buying it.
The above article on the top Wi-Fi routers in India will help you make the right choice. A router for frequent usage, such as the TP-link N300, could be an excellent choice. The D-Link DIR-615 is a good choice for compact spaces, while the TP-Link AC750 is ideal for large spaces.